6SigmaRoom is the industry's leading data center CFD tool, built for both data center design and operations. Its 3D representation of the physical data center - combined with the cutting-edge CFD (computational fluid dynamics) solver - lets you safely simulate the impact of change on a data center's resilience, physical capacity...
6SigmaRoom is the industry's leading data center CFD tool, built for both data center design and operations. Its 3D representation of the physical data center - combined with the cutting-edge CFD (computational fluid dynamics) solver - lets you safely simulate the impact of change on a data center's resilience, physical capacity and cooling efficiency.
Compare Room vs RoomLite
Outperform The Rest
The Future Facilities CFD solver is the fastest and most accurate in the industry. It is one of the many reasons why 6SigmaRoom is trusted to deliver accurate results for data centers of any size. Over the years, Future Facilities have fine-tuned the solver so it runs optimally on any compute hardware - from your laptop to Rescale's cluster.
- Model Any Data Center: Whether you’re experimenting with state-of-the art hardware or proposing a complex control strategy, DCX’s flexibility allows you to model any data center configuration.
- External Modeling: DCX allows you to analyze the impact of external environmental factors, including wind profiles, terrain roughness, humidity, solar gain, and even exhaust emission contamination from generators.
- Use More Fresh Air: Be more efficient: test the latest indirect and direct free cooling systems, including sprays and wet media.
- Controls: Model any modern control system, including VFDs, master/slave configurations, and group or staged controls using temperature, pressure, humidity or velocity sensors. Visualize the control logic with the control view canvas.
- Transient Simulation: From utilizing IT load variations to failing parts of your power and cooling infrastructure, transient simulations offer clear insight into how your DC performance fluctuates over time.
- Extensive DCIM Integrations: By syncing with over 15 DCIM tools, the Virtual Facility automatically stays up-to-date with your current inventory and future deployment plans.
- Data Center Metrics: Visualize your facility's performance with The Green Grid’s integrated Performance Indicator, and view industry plots including ASHRAE, PUE and SLA compliance.
- Solve Anywhere: Our fast and automated parallel solver can scale to make the most of your processing power. Or you can expand into the cloud with secure, scalable and unlimited on-demand compute power.
- Power Network: Connect the entire power network to show single line diagrams, RPP and PDU panel schedules, breaker overloads and phase balance.
- Import 2D and 3D CAD Geometries: Import your existing CAD drawings or geometries to streamline your simulation projects.
- Failure Analysis: Ensure you're maintaining your facility's resilience: test the impact of switching off fans, pumps, chillers, or any part of your power network.
- VR – Oculus Rift Ready: 6SigmaRoom connects directly to the Oculus Rift for a fully-immersive simulation experience.
- Comprehensive Library: With over 4000 objects, DCX has the most comprehensive data-center-specific library of any CFD suite.
- Non-DC Scenarios: Investigate human comfort and contamination concentrations across clean rooms and office spaces.
- Reporting: Export world-class images and movies in gif, wmv and other formats. Create a customized, automated report to demonstrate your latest design at the click of a button.
- What-If Analysis: Run what-if failure scenarios on any element of your design to test layouts and study the implications of different power, loading and cooling scenarios.